International Symposium on Big Data Management and Analytics
The organizing committee is delighted to invite you to BIDMA, the first International Symposium on Big Data Management and Analytics to be held on magnificent Canadian prairies land and Rocky Mountains foothill in Calgary on April 17-18, 2017.
Symposium on big data management and analytics aims to bring together leading experts from academia and industry to discuss effective and efficient approaches in dealing with the inherent complexity and increasing demands in "Data Science", aka all aspects related to Big Data.
Since cloud computing has turned computing and software into everyday services, the business revolution aspect of Big Data has become as challenging and interesting as technical revolution. Insights and impacts of various types of services (infrastructure as a service, platform as a service, software as a service, and business process as a service) have to be studied and re-examined.
Big Data Management and Analytics Symposium 2017 major topics include but not limited to:
- Big Data Architecture
- Big Data Modeling
- Big Data as a Service
- Big Data for Vertical Industries (Government, Healthcare, etc.)
- Big Data Analytics
- Big Data Toolkits
- Big Data Open Platforms
- Economic Analysis
- Big Data for Enterprise Transformation
- Big Data in Business Performance Management
- Big Data for Business Model Innovations and Analyticse
- Big Data in Enterprise Management Models and Practices
- Big Data in Government Management Models and Practices
- Big Data in Smart Planet Solutions
- Data Analytics for Health Care
- Big Data Representation, Acquisition , Storage and retrieval
- Big Data Visualization
Symposium Sponsored By: